1. Be sure there is bread, a jar of peanut butter, and a jar of jelly.
2. Clar a spot on a table or countertop for making a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.
3. Wipe down the spot you cleared with some countertop or tabletop cleaner so as to not get bacteria or other harmful filth on your food.
4. Find the bread, and then find some peanut butter and jelly.
5. Put the bread and the jars of peanut butter and jelly on the spot you cleared to make your sandwich.
6. Open the bag of bread, take two slices of bread out and put them on the spot you cleared and wiped down for making your sandwich.
7. Open the jars of peanut butter and jelly.
8. Go to the silverware drawer and take out a butter knife.
9. Take the knife, stick it in the peanut butter, then take a large chunk of peanut butter, put it on the bread and spread it around so it covers most of the bread. Dab extra peanut butter on the slice if necessary.
10. Rinse off the knife from peanut butter before using it again for jelly, or get a new knife for jelly.
11. Take the knife and use it to scoop out enough jelly to what you think will cover most of the other slice of bread. Dab extra jelly onto the slice if necessary.
12. Carefully take the slice of bread with jelly on it and put it face down on top of the slice of bread with peanut butter so the peanut butter and jelly touch each other in between the two slices of bread.
13. Now that you've made your sandwich, take it and put it on a plate or paper towel.
14. Go eat and enjoy your sandwich!